For your first appointment you should have:
- Your appointment letter
- All medicines or tablets that you are currently taking
- A relative or friend if desired
Forms to fill in Prior to your First Visit
On arrival at the Cancer Centre, please check in at Reception.
What to expect on your first visit
- To be seen by the Consultant, the medical team and a nurse specialist
- To discuss your medical history
- To be examined
- To discuss your diagnosis, extent of your illness and results of any tests
- To discuss treatment options
A further appointment for review or a date to commence treatment
You will be given written information as well as contact numbers for the medical team involved in your care.
If you can not keep an appointment
Please tell us as soon as possible and your appointment can be rescheduled. If you have any queries please contact the Cancer Centre reception at 061 482900.
In an emergency you can contact:
- Day Ward
- Ward 4B